**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

For those who follow Monthly EQ's storyline: Do we know all of the Twelve?

ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
Hi, folks!

Yep, I'm one of those people who still thinks that story matters in videogames, so yes, I actually do care about the storylines Kabam has used in both the Acts and Monthly quests. I just can't tap away at opponents with hit pools over 150K. There has to be SOMETHING that keeps me interested, you know?

So for those who have been attention, we know that in the beginning of this, the sixth Contest of Champions, if my memory is accurate, there were 12 characters who were brought in to fight from the start of the contest, and they were reincarnated multiple times.

Originally, if my memory serves, Sentry was one of the 12 and he either killed pretty much everybody, or those 12 characters were the only ones to survive his assault.

Either way, to the best of my memory, these are the Twelve as I know them:
1. Mr. Fantastic
2. Invisible Woman
3. Thing
4. Human Torch
5. Thor
6. Hyperion
7. Sentry
8. Scarlet Witch

Obviously, that's only eight characters. Does anybody remember if any others were identified and I just have forgotten?

Thanks, in advance, if anyone is able to help! My memory isn't the best!

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Maybe void counts?

I dunno, but I’m definitely intersted too
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Nah I think void counts as sentry
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Thing
    Stretch
    Torch
    Susan
    Thor
    Hyperion
    Scarlet Witch
    Sentry/Void
    Captain Marvel
    Vision
    Guillotine
    King groot

That what Gabriel Frizzera said on Twitter. He’s the creative/ Art director who helped design Ægon
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Thanks for that answer! I really appreciate you taking the time!