**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tournament Idea.

I just wish Kabam could use this as an incentive to bring more people into the player base (and bring oldies back);
By holding champion idea tournaments. These would allow people to write up sketches of either new champions or old ones and put to a vote which one of what class was the most interesting/ excitable, and Kabam would either rework that champ, or build the new one according to those sketches. And the winner, and a few invited players, can test out those ideas/ mechanics before initial release. (And possibly have that champ as a 5*? that last bit was a stretch lol)
Btw, the sketches I'm referring to would be similar to what Bodhizen and I have done in champion improvement suggestions.

Comments

• NairvehlNairvehl Posts: 111
    Let me know what you guys think.
    Yay or nay.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Hey now, don’t you mention Bodhizen and forget all about me!

Just kidding, of course, but that’s an awesome idea! Might help let the dev team kick back and use some of our ideas for characters instead of thinking absolutely everything up on their own, it’ll give us a great sense that they’re listening, and that’d just be a great time, seeing how everyone would improve/make a champion! The 5* thing might be a stretch, maybe just do a content creators program kind of thing if anything. Maxed sig 99 4* for a limited time to play around with them. And even then, I doubt that could happen

Not quite the point there, though. I’d love to see this implemented if it can be!
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    NAY..
  • NairvehlNairvehl Posts: 111
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Hey now, don’t you mention Bodhizen and forget all about me!

Just kidding, of course, but that’s an awesome idea! Might help let the dev team kick back and use some of our ideas for characters instead of thinking absolutely everything up on their own, it’ll give us a great sense that they’re listening, and that’d just be a great time, seeing how everyone would improve/make a champion! The 5* thing might be a stretch, maybe just do a content creators program kind of thing if anything. Maxed sig 99 4* for a limited time to play around with them. And even then, I doubt that could happen

Not quite the point there, though. I’d love to see this implemented if it can be!

Sorry for not mentioning you. I was doing it on mobile. a bit difficult to do so there. lol