**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

what to focus on progression wise

so I have 100% act 5.1 done my initial clear of 5.2 and have the last two acts of 5.3 to run through
I have done rttl baring the last chapter
rol I'm ashamed to say I got to jugs and got hammered with the unstoppable
didn't want to use a revive and quit although its not difficult
not started variant have been consistently clearing uncollected each moth once through and normally the first two chapters 100%
still only have 1 6* bishop just over half way to my second 6* and my top champs 5* rank 4 awakened blade unawaken magik awakened Spider-Man og r4 ultron r4 all 5*s will have enough tier 2 to rank 4 another champ at the end of the month.
rewards wise was thinking act 5 to start as rewards are pretty great any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    How do you have a 6* without even completing 5.3? And how is rol juggs harder than UC mode lol
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited January 2019
    How do you have a 6* without even completing 5.3? And how is rol juggs harder than UC mode lol

lol uc for the six star shards also I have a duped captain marvel dok ok thor rags utron Spider-Man civil warrior electra so shards add up its not difficult rol just a long fight and I messed up and was like eughh not wasting revives