ST prevents Rulk's Unblockable Finale?

Not 100% sure on this... but I was just fighting UC Rulk. He was at ~28%.

I fired off an sp1 because I wanted to get as many bleeds as I could.

Unblockable finale didn't trigger. I'm going to test it again when I get more energy.

In the mean time, can someone else test It?

This is in conjunction with KM. You have to trigger a debuff at 25%... basically fire an sp1 or 2 right before.

Comments

• Yeah it should work if timed correctly and RnG is with you on the bleeds.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 1,712
    If that's true, presumably CAIW should be able to bypass it on his SP1...
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 2,531
    If that's true, presumably CAIW should be able to bypass it on his SP1...

Yes he should. AAR works against UF
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 211
    Blade can bypass it when his Danger Sense is going. That's been the only option that I've been able to use to get that idiot down. I'm not loving that fight.
  • Even without ST, if you have 3 points in Pacify and place a solid DOT debuff on Rulk... then parry/stun him immediately before he hits the 25%... as long as he's stunned when he hit's the 25% mark, Pacify will help keep Unblockable from triggering.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 244
    I was able to achieve this with Arch Angel. I got to my sp3 and was able to get bleed, neurotoxin and stun activated (got stun activated again after) at once.

Was watching his life level so not sure if he was stunned at the 25% mark but his unblockable never came on for the remainder of the fight.
    Wait. Rulk is poison immune, isn't he? Otherwise, AA should be a great option against him.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 383
    Carames wrote: »
    Wait. Rulk is poison immune, isn't he? Otherwise, AA should be a great option against him.

He isn’t technically immune, he converts them into passive charges. Because the neurotoxin from AAs sp3 doesn’t ever apply a poison to be shrugged, it applies without a hitch.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 306
    Does guillotine's health reversal SP2 work on rulk when he gets below 25%
    Sixshot1 wrote: »
    Carames wrote: »

He isn’t technically immune, he converts them into passive charges. Because the neurotoxin from AAs sp3 doesn’t ever apply a poison to be shrugged, it applies without a hitch.

Ah, gotcha
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 195
    sorry, I can't keep up with all the acronyms and short names .. who's "ST" ??
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 2,995
    dot_ditto wrote: »

Sabretooth
  • dot_ditto wrote: »

I couldn't figure that out either. Lol. I don't have ST yet. It's he that good?
  • Sabertooth is amazing with the correct synergys