UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Is 5* Bishop bad

He was my first 5* and I only have 2 and hate using him my other 5* is Mephisto

Is 5* Bishop bad 26 votes

Yes
30%
RagamugginGunnerKing_L0kiB34rCliffordcanWabobaPaytoPlayColonaut123IBlueShiftIbrandinho 8 votes
No
69%
Swe_wolfisSpeedbumpRichTheManaxelelf_1elan0418D_StrokeKobster84The_red_EclipseMitchell35RedEightFhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamerTheSquish671XxOriginalxXGritabitBatman1903Midnite93Darth_Semz 18 votes

Comments

• GritabitGritabit Posts: 46
    No
    He's not bad. He just doesn't really have a use in the game and wasn't as good as the other champs released
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    No
    Iceman, Magik and Electro’s are jokes to Bishop, he laughs in their faces
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    No
    Bishops actually pretty decent
  • elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53
    No
    Use your resources on mephisto till R3. He is good. You can leave Bishop in R1.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,019 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I wouldn't waste resources on Bishop, who is only situational god tier (much like Ronan).