MCOC UK SOUTH COAST MEETUP BRIGHTON 2019!!

HeraldofNoneHeraldofNone Posts: 237
edited January 2019 in Summoner Society Meetups
Fed up of waiting for Seatin to do a UK meet up? (lol)

Early doors so no venues or exact dates yet but looking at early Feb.

I am a 4yr veteran (Dec 2014 I started) so I know the game fairly well and have made many US based friends though the game and LINE and a couple UK based over the years.

So if your UK based hit me up, wanting to arrange something akin to the Brian Grant/Contest Champion meet up style (more relaxed) so hit me up on LINE app.

My LINE i.d is vandalhearts
IGN - Herald of None

Will update here with progress/numbers etc if any is made.

Look forward to hearing from you all 😊👍

Comments

• HeraldofNoneHeraldofNone Posts: 237
    Fed up of waiting for Seatin to do a UK meet up? (lol)

Early doors so no venues or exact dates yet but looking at early Feb.

I am a 4yr veteran (Dec 2014 I started) so I know the game fairly well and have made many US based friends though the game and LINE and a couple UK based over the years.

So if your UK based hit me up, wanting to arrange something akin to the Brian Grant/Contest Champion meet up style (more relaxed) so hit me up on LINE app.

My LINE i.d is vandalhearts

Will update here with progress/numbers etc if any is made.

Look forward to hearing from you all 😊👍
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,437 ★★★
    Wrong section of the forums.
    I am aware, it was getting no views in the correct section lol
    Bump
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 162
    Yes no
  • Hi @DANCFC The biggest issue in Britain is location and people that play the game. I live in the West Country and of the 5.2 million people that live in Dorset, Devon, Cornwall , Avon and Somerset I only know of 1 Adult person that plays the game. The rest are Midlands ish, Manchester, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
    I do agree that it would be a good idea to do a UK meetup but we would need to identify the extent of players in the UK, would they travel all the way to the South Coast, or are we relying on a strong following of London (all boroughs)South Coast players to come to the event.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,664 ★★★
    Good luck with your meetup! I hope that it goes well.
  • J3J_LTDJ3J_LTD Posts: 27
    im in london with a few other players (plus 1 up in Wolverhampton) id love to do a big BG style meet up in the south east do you have a rough date you were planning
    Hey J3J, hit me up on LINE matey my I.d is vandalhearts
  • Hi All,

Wondering if this is still in the works? If so we'd love to have some pictures we could share?

- Kaylee
    Unfortunately nothing has come to pass so for now its a dead duck of an idea.
    Shame but just got no traction for a UK meet up :/
    Meet up officially cancelled.
    Kabam taking an extra day to get the monthly update out to me as an Android user would have completely ruined the day I had planned if it had gone ahead.
    Launch day is supposed to be Hype, imagine a bunch of us sitting in a venue somewhere watching Seatin on a big screen play the new quest and half of us can't join in for the whole night thanks to Kabam.
    I loved this game for over 4 years but with Kabam in charge its just same old stuff different month.
    Sorry guys and girls but this summoner has had his Marvel spirit broken by Kabam.
  • RohankolRohankol Posts: 16
    Guys I am willing to if we meet up in London I can get a few people together!
  • SpongebobSwagSpongebobSwag Posts: 11
    not sure how dead in the water this is but I'm a Londoner and I would love to meet up and talk shop with any other fellow mcoc players. Line ID is same as my forum name :)
    This might have been resurrected with a possible meet up being done by Seatin and Killer Beezy!