**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dhampir or Featured?

They cost the same, which one is more worth it? For those of u who don’t know, the dhampir crystal is essentially a 5* basic that has a 20% chance of giving a blade. Apparently this even will not be repeated or done for any other hero.

Dhampir or Featured? 52 votes

Dhampir
69%
RagamugginGunnerHaji_SaabTendersquadManup456hermaRikuremaAnonymous346Savio444AhitlawMrTicTac19992008Priyansh7YouconfusedDRTOrcm2017Zuko_ILCJohn757PedritkoRakeYoungspaceoctopusAvengers320 36 votes
Featured
30%
samalasravanTimone147Hulk_77SpeedbumpAlex13369PeteROCKzDarkrider05AanthoScholiaCharlie_SceneMaldroit2Aleorsickboy9InfineightDead1LostReplica23 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    A thing to note, the new featured has some very powerful god tiers like Aegon, SS, GP etc.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It really depends if you have/want Blade or not

Exactly this. If someone wants Blade, 20% is better than 4%.
    If not, then featured
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Both crystals combined have the best Skill champs in the game. Like others said, it depends whether or not you want Blade.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m wondering this as well. Featured has SS, Sparky, DH, NT, Iceman, Ægon, VtD, Magik, GP, and Meph. All of these would be great for me (maybe Champion as well. Idk anything about him except CAIW wrecks him) that’s a 44% chance to get something good (10.5/24) as opposed to a 20% chance to get specifically one phenomenal champ. Probably gonna go featured, but idk. I don’t have Blade (and none of the 5* listed from the featured)
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Basic
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Basic.

Blade isn't worth 15K shards.