**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance quest bug

Was playing on map 2 and landed on the Venompool node. Got distracted answering a question for my roommate and didn't start the fight until there were 2 seconds left on the countdown. Instead of starting the fight, the game sent me back to the map screen and wouldn't let me do anything on the map. So I went back to the home screen and re-entered the quest map, but got stuck on a neverending loading screen. So I force-closed and restarted. Got back to the AQ map and Hyperion(the champ I chose for the fight) has suffered the half-health disconnect penalty.

So make sure not to let your timers run down, people!

Comments

• Options
    Note, there are 2 different timers for AQ-AW fights. A “pre-fight” timer in which you select what attacker you want to use and can look over the defenders stats or even go into his Abilites page. It is OK to let that one run down to 0 without starting fight (acts the same as if you has presses “back” or cancel button). It just takes you back to Map and you can click on that node again to go back into pre-fight.

Once you actually begin fight, then there is the 3 minute timer in which to complete your fight. Note (more so for final bosses), if both heroes are still alive as 3 minutes runs out, fight will end. Defender will be kept at whatever health you had gotten him down to. But your attacker will lose an additional 1/2 of whatever health you still had left as of the timeout.

As to your problem, there might be some timing glitch/bug if you “start” the fight with only 1-2 seconds remaining on the pre-fight selection screen. Some game threads for the actual fight might have started running, but the pre-fight timeout processing might also still activate. So acts like fight started, but had a disconnect. **and that is a case that also takes away half of your pre-fight Health once you reconnect to game.