**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

best champs to take down thing in uc ?

whats the best champs to take down thing in uc ?

Comments

• Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    ive got him down once with 4* gwenpool although I didn't really know his animations took a couple of revives
    100% act 1 this morning and section 3 my rank4 5* awakened blade with gr synergy is easy mode just the thing I was concerned about
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    I can't speak of UC, but on Master mode Venom did the heavy lifting for me, followed by Blade and a little bit of Sparky.
  • Options
    CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Anyone will do. Just watch his counter. Get him to 15, then bait his specials.
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    My main team was Hype, Blade, GR, Void and Sparky (all 5* R4 duped except Sparky is 4* R5). Never had any problems getting him down without revives. Like post above, work on getting him to 15 and then bait special. Doesn't always work out the way you want it to though. Of course, if your doing this with 4* or anything lower than what I used, it makes it more difficult. KM works decent also, just need to remember to watch his power if your taking in any bleeders.
  • Options
    crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    I used a 4/40 Gwenpool and it worked like a charm. Just watch his power and bait his L2. Wait until he cannonball bounces then punish and you'll get into the rhythm real quick. She causes enough bleeds that his counter shouldn't reach 15... shouldn't.
  • Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Void if the game doesn't throw lag or annoying AI, go to 15, bait special, hit block, deal damage from debuff. Or Blade: hit, parry, bait special, regen.
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Elektra hands down, he never gets more than 5 rock stacks
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Blade handled him no problem.