**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino Taunt?

LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
While we're on the subject of Domino, another thing that is not working crossed my mind.

gen5ufv3dfh7.png

The taunt icon is never shown.

Now for the smart ones thinking that maybe it's a hidden buff, it's not. And let me explain how I know this: Taunt works on All or Nothing nodes (can be tested by using a champion with the Taunt mechanic like Spark). I have tested her SP2 when the opponent is Unlucky several times in RTTL 4.3 (first node is an All or Nothing node), and it's impossible to bait a special. For a 70% chance, you would expect them to throw their specials pretty easily.

Hence disproving the notion that the Taunt ability is hidden, and proving that the ability is simply not working.

Comments

• Options
    RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    I´ve noticed it aswell but I never made a post about it, good job on taking the iniciative
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    While we're on the subject of Domino, another thing that is not working crossed my mind.

gen5ufv3dfh7.png

Now for the smart ones thinking that maybe it's a hidden buff, it's not. And let me explain how I know this: Taunt works on All or Nothing nodes (can be tested by using a champion with the Taunt mechanic like Spark). I have tested her SP2 when the opponent is Unlucky several times in RTTL 4.3 (first node is an All or Nothing node), and it's impossible to bait a special. For a 70% chance, you would expect them to throw their specials pretty easily.

Hence disproving the notion that the Taunt ability is hidden, and proving that the ability is simply not working.

Also keep in mind the iron patrin in that one can’t be unlucky means this has no efate at all either
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Gamer wrote: »

gen5ufv3dfh7.png

Also keep in mind the iron patrin in that one can’t be unlucky means this has no efate at all either

loool, you're right. I'm an idiot. Think I've gotten a stun after gaining a special and just assumed it was the Unlucky buff. Gonna go test against another NON TECH champ lool
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

My bad, I should've searched better
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Gamer wrote: »

gen5ufv3dfh7.png

loool, you're right. I'm an idiot. Think I've gotten a stun after gaining a special and just assumed it was the Unlucky buff. Gonna go test against another NON TECH champ lool
    There’s is a DS. In the quest. After 4 figth. Hav a good day.
  • Options
    Hey there, as others have mentioned a thread has already been made on this topic and been answered here. The short answer is that when the Taunt activates, it doesn't have a separate icon from the Unlucky icon, and lasts for as long as that Unlucky is active. Additionally, as others have also brought up, Tech opponents can't be Unlucky, which is required for the Taunt to activate. Hope that helps clear things up! Since an answer has already been provided for this topic in that thread, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.