**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A new concept for the game!

Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
edited January 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello my buddy has been thinking about this concept about allowing synergy slots in quests where only one slot is allowed per champ (5 total). The synergy champs are not allowed to be used, they can only be there for the purpose of a synergy. We all have that champ we love using but they become so much better with synergies and we don't want to waste actual team spots.

Ways to Unlock:
1. Increase level cap and unlock one synergy slot every 10 levels (level 60 will automatically have 1 slot).
2.a) Have them be sold in the store for 1000 units each (max of 5 slots).
2.b) Have the first one be sold for 1000 units and then +250 units per slot. So 1000, 1250, 1500, 1750, and 2000 units (max of 5 slots).
3. Have them be a reward in Act 6, much like how mastery points were awarded in Act 4.

- Courtesy of [X-M-A] ΛXPΛ

Comments

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    This is brilliant. I hope this thread gains traction and ultimately gets developers attention.
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    This is absolutely brilliant. I would love to finally dust off my 3* Captain America IW and see this come to play!
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Would this be possible code-wise though? You're talking about adding a champion to your team that cannot be played. I just don't want anymore crippling bugs...
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    No clue, it’s a concept that could be worked on, but a cool idea. I’m sure anything we suggest could break the game though lol.