**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Cable Sig 200 and Sig 91

The differences between 100 sigs is roughly 4% increase? This really needs an update.

CAIW at Sig 200 is 100%. Cable only gains a power gain because of the buff. It’s not guaranteeing a regen buff, what’s the problem with doing 90-99/100%?

nzyuqpeokkbf.png
az9fd1mcbynmv.png

Comments

• raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    How many times have you duped Cable?
  • Uhm.. I think only twice. I put some sigs into him. I only have the 91 sig cable, the other is from the duelbot..
  • Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited January 2019

This is what a sig 40 rank 2 Cable is as a 6*:

09zswb7r7n1w.png

This is pathetic for a signature ability
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    All signature abilities have exponentially decreasing benefits at high level. Usually, you have the most benefit 0-40. The other 60 levels only matter if you're going for a max sig crystal.
  • LowercaseCube42LowercaseCube42 Posts: 143
    All signature abilities have exponentially decreasing benefits at high level. Usually, you have the most benefit 0-40. The other 60 levels only matter if you're going for a max sig crystal.

Or 160 levels if it’s a 5 star champ
  • All signature abilities have exponentially decreasing benefits at high level. Usually, you have the most benefit 0-40. The other 60 levels only matter if you're going for a max sig crystal.

The thread is speaking of 5* stars, not 4s. Who has a max cable they can share as a 4* to compare against the 5’s atrocitious ratio?