**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino's Permanent Unlucky Not Working Against Skill Champs

WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
I have a quick question/inquiry. In Domino's abilities, it states that skill champs are always unlucky, however, I don't think this ability is working. First off skill champs do not have the unlucky icon permanently on them during fights. Secondly I've noticed that skill champ abilities aren't failing when they should be.

For example, Daredevil has an evade against projectiles. Domino's unlucky ability states that all evade and dexterity abilities fail when the opponent is unlucky. Well, since skill champs are always unlucky Daredevil should never be able to evade an attack of Domino's. This is not what I'm seeing though. Almost all of my medium attacks against Daredevil trigger his evade mechanic. Originally I didn't think anything of this, but after reading Domino's abilities again I really don't think this evade should be triggering. I'm wondering if this is another one of Domino's abilities that has not been working since release.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    I have a quick question/inquiry. In Domino's abilities, it states that skill champs are always unlucky, however, I don't think this ability is working. First off skill champs do not have the unlucky icon permanently on them during fights. Secondly I've noticed that skill champ abilities aren't failing when they should be.

For example, Daredevil has an evade against projectiles. Domino's unlucky ability states that all evade and dexterity abilities fail when the opponent is unlucky. Well, since skill champs are always unlucky Daredevil should never be able to evade an attack of Domino's. This is not what I'm seeing though. Almost all of my medium attacks against Daredevil trigger his evade mechanic. Originally I didn't think anything of this, but after reading Domino's abilities again I really don't think this evade should be triggering. I'm wondering if this is another one of Domino's abilities that has not been working since release.
    No ther always one unluck when she hot a bar of pover. That why wuld be to much of abilty to hav a permente becasse it also ruid dex so if u somhow bring a skil vs he u cant dex anything
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Possibly evade wouldn't be canceled because it's Daredevils sig. Otherwise, this would definitely be a bug that needs to be looked into.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Like other's said, the keyword is "when filling a bar of power"
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Ahhh, I get it now, thanks guys