Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

440k LF Gold 1 / MAP 3 / Optional/No Line!

SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
Does that exist? I have line, dont use it much.

Comments

• SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Have 2 4/55s and 2 6*. Very skilled and active.
  • But do you slay gods?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 5,077 ★★★★★
    Gold 1 war with game chat only? Not likely.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    And you posted in general when there’s a dedicated alliance page, which means rules don’t apply to you, which means you’ll double lines or do whatever you want without regard to others.
    edited January 29
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    And you posted in general when there’s a dedicated alliance page, which means rules don’t apply to you, which means you’ll double lines or do whatever you want without regard to others.

Or it simply means I forgot since most of my posts apply to general? Hop off there, buddy.

Don't try and Doctor Phil this. I can take a lane, it's not hard, there isn't a node combo in War that I can't handle in Gold 1. I'm just looking for a team that's my pace where I don't need to use another app all the time.
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    But do you slay gods?

Yes :D
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★

Or it simply means I forgot since most of my posts apply to general? Hop off there, buddy.

Don't try and Doctor Phil this. I can take a lane, it's not hard, there isn't a node combo in War that I can't handle in Gold 1. I'm just looking for a team that's my pace where I don't need to use another app all the time.

Actually, your simple inability to post in the proper place speaks volumes.
  • ZirgzZirgz Posts: 1
    gold 3 .. chilled and relaxed. if ya are interested

Actually, your simple inability to post in the proper place speaks volumes.

I guess you didnt read my last post. Ill just wait for a real mod to move it to the right place. Thanks forum police!
    I have line, just dont have much time to access it. I can use it if necessary, just not while Im playing. If you're seriously looking for a member and not just trolling this post like certain people... hmu in game. Slayer of Gods.

Decently skilled player. I got a 6* champ only using 5/50s and 3/45s, Just looking for a Gold 1 and Map 3 team thats my pace for awhile. Im a team player, and a decent leader as well.