**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which five star science champ is most worthy of rank 4?

I don’t have Void and don’t expect to ever have an awakened Void so I don’t mind spending the science catalyststs. Notable other five stars are duped AA and SL and unduped Hype, KM, and GP. Red hulk is easiest to play with but I’m not sure how potential he has as a rank 4

Which five star science champ is most worthy of rank 4? 49 votes

Quake
51%
danielmathAjavedRaganatorXHans_GruberXbelli300StatSixshot1OrcDovahkiinCupidJosegee2321Repto23PeterQuillWicket329AdvPrathapAleorKngSpcV1PER1987Colinwhitworth69ŁŤÇ 25 votes
Red Hulk
28%
FabiusBRTheManMythLegendTendersquadFoxhero007Jim0172axelelf_1Riggs_97TaZ_4178Shroud1969John757Gustavo20Colonaut123FhfjghhggggjfhfjgLordNeo 14 votes
Wasp
10%
ScholiaMy_SuperiorThe_red_EclipsespaceoctopusTiger360 5 votes
None. Waste of t2a
10%
Hort4Ronin916Wozzy101DemitriMMiStaLova 5 votes

Comments

• Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Quake
    I don't like rhulk much personally, because his heat damage is actually physical. So anyone with armor or physical resistance buffs doesn't take much damage from him at all. So I'd go Quake
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    None. Waste of t2a
    You dont See dmg venom the duck :D insane
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Quake
    Out of these options id say quake, once you know how to do the heavy dance she can get around most things except stun immune and True strike really mess her up
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Non lol
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Red Hulk
    Rhulk is a monster at r4.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Red Hulk
    MiStaLova wrote: »
    You dont See dmg venom the duck :D insane

I think you misunderstood the question.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Quake
    quake is super fun to play. hype, aa, sl, gp and km are all worthy of r4. rulk is good for domino synergy, wasp for ghosts'
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Quake
    I love quake...she is not the best option for any matchup but she can help out a lot in many matchups...I thought that with true strike being a little more prevalent in newer champs along with the addition of champs like domino and IMIW who render quake's usual playstyle useless that she would lose some value but even with those champs in the game,she is still a really good R4 option..she can help out a lot in aq and aw as well..and she isn't available as a 6*...so yea she is well worth r4
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Sixshot1 wrote: »
    I don't like rhulk much personally, because his heat damage is actually physical. So anyone with armor or physical resistance buffs doesn't take much damage from him at all. So I'd go Quake

Isn’t all of Quake’s damage physical too?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Aleor wrote: »
    quake is super fun to play. hype, aa, sl, gp and km are all worthy of r4. rulk is good for domino synergy, wasp for ghosts'

Ghost can get the synergy with a 3 star Wasp.