**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Meme Champ and Worst God Tier

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
Just a funny little question(s) I wanted to ask.
Who is the best out of all the trash champs?
Some include IP, KK, Groot, etc
Who is the Worst God Teir?
Some include Void, Medusa, AA, etc
This question will be harder

What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    The best worst champ is War Machine IMO
    The worst best champ is Magik IMO
  • Options
    Thanks for your feedback V1per.
  • Options
    crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    I guess it depends on who is making the tiers. I know a lot of people call Taskmaster "trashmaster" but once you learn the rhythm he has insane utility and hits pretty hard. Same with Morningstar. I have heard a lot of people knock her but played right, she is amazing. But out of the general consensus meme tier I would say Old Man Logan is the best. His regen is actually decent and once you learn to get his buffs triggered he can hit like a truck. Keep in mind, though, he is still Old bawlz Logan for a reason.

God tier is a hard question.I think Emma Frost came in touted as god tier but has turned out to be a pretty manageable defender. She can do some crazy damage but she is significantly easier to fight on defense than everyone expected after her EQ.I don't know that I could agree with Starlord after seeing videos of people clearing LOL with a 3* version. Magik has been the MVP for many EQs in the last year and I still use her on both offense and defense every war. I could see why someone would say that about them but they still prove useful on a regular basis.

Worst god tier I would have to say, and this comes from someone who has her as a 5* and plays with her regularly, Ghost. I realize that may make enemies. But her play style is very difficult to master and she is so reliant on synergies that she's almost not even her own champ. Again, she stays in god tier. But in my opinion, she is the worst of all of them.

P.S. I like the thread. I think its good to pull some of these preconceived notions into the light and really examine them. A lot of this game is preference. I had an alliance mate laugh at me for bringing my Moonknight into dungeons with him until I cleared three rooms of D7 with only using him as a 2/35. Everyone is gonna have their thing and thats what makes this game so much fun.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Best worst is spider Gwen or KK. If we’re counting Netflix dd, him for sure. As for worst god tier, I’d have to say iceman just because meme frost generally outshines him in all areas now.

Also, no one trash ghost. If you sit down and spend a good hour or two learning her, you can pop off some insane numbers. And she needs her synergies in a similar way blade needs his. More utility and damage.
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Best worst is spider Gwen or KK. If we’re counting Netflix dd, him for sure. As for worst god tier, I’d have to say iceman just because meme frost generally outshines him in all areas now.

Also, no one trash ghost. If you sit down and spend a good hour or two learning her, you can pop off some insane numbers. And she needs her synergies in a similar way blade needs his. More utility and damage.

I don't think anyone is trashing Ghost. Or at least I wasn't. I was just saying that the Wasp synergy makes her amazing. She still hits hard with out it, but cmon, unblockable specials while phasing. The synergy just makes her easier to use. Plus I don't have a Blade so I wouldn't know how he works. The synergies just expand danger sense right?
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Best bottom tier champ, I’d probably say KK. KK can actually do a pretty good damage in bursts, she can remove armor ups, and she’s poison immune. And hey, at least she isn’t Colossus.

Worst top-tier champ, I’d probably go with Carnage, just due to the chance of getting a crappy mutation set-up if the fight doesn’t go your way.
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Best bottom tier champ is Kamala Khan, she can do good damage and can nullify plus poison immunity. I've seen someone on youtube do wonderful gameplay with her.

Worst top tier I'll say probably SL but I dunno.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Honestly the Best meme champ is spider gwen. She hits hard and is fun to play. The worst god tier would probably be star lord. He hits hard but has no utility
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Best meme? I would say Colossus. His sp3 is quite nice once you've two or three armor ups. Synergies with Omega Red and Emma Frost makes him decent.

Worst god? Star-lord. He is only on that spot because of his sig and some oldies worshipping him.
  • Options

Blade doesn't need his synergies to be god. Ghost does. That makes her a lesser god in my eyes. Besides, would you really go to AW with a trash champion like Ant-Man?

• Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    crgoodw1n wrote: »
    I don’t know if I could agree with Starlord after seeing videos of people clearing LOL with a 3* version.

That’s never happened. Maybe you mean rol
  • Options
    crgoodw1n wrote: »
    I guess it depends on who is making the tiers. I know a lot of people call Taskmaster "trashmaster" but once you learn the rhythm he has insane utility and hits pretty hard. Same with Morningstar. I have heard a lot of people knock her but played right, she is amazing. But out of the general consensus meme tier I would say Old Man Logan is the best. His regen is actually decent and once you learn to get his buffs triggered he can hit like a truck. Keep in mind, though, he is still Old bawlz Logan for a reason.

God tier is a hard question.I think Emma Frost came in touted as god tier but has turned out to be a pretty manageable defender. She can do some crazy damage but she is significantly easier to fight on defense than everyone expected after her EQ.I don't know that I could agree with Starlord after seeing videos of people clearing LOL with a 3* version. Magik has been the MVP for many EQs in the last year and I still use her on both offense and defense every war. I could see why someone would say that about them but they still prove useful on a regular basis.

Worst god tier I would have to say, and this comes from someone who has her as a 5* and plays with her regularly, Ghost. I realize that may make enemies. But her play style is very difficult to master and she is so reliant on synergies that she's almost not even her own champ. Again, she stays in god tier. But in my opinion, she is the worst of all of them.

P.S. I like the thread. I think its good to pull some of these preconceived notions into the light and really examine them. A lot of this game is preference. I had an alliance mate laugh at me for bringing my Moonknight into dungeons with him until I cleared three rooms of D7 with only using him as a 2/35. Everyone is gonna have their thing and thats what makes this game so much fun.

I do think what makes a champion a god is its intrinsic value. Is it good by itself, freshly pulled out of the crystal, forgetting things like sig or syn, should I cheer or cry at that moment? I think lots of gods would fall very hard (I'm looking at SL and Ghost). Sig and syn should be nice extra's, but no determinants.
  • Options
    PiccoloSBCPiccoloSBC Posts: 103
    @Colonaut123 stop giving blade so much credit. Ghost can still hit super hard without synergies. Blade needs GR to have AAR against villains and gain that insane attack bonus. He sucks against a lot of bleed immunes especially when he doesn’t have danger sense. Without danger sense his damage output is a little above average.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

Blade doesn't need his synergies to be god. Ghost does. That makes her a lesser god in my eyes. Besides, would you really go to AW with a trash champion like Ant-Man?

Weeeeeellllll, the *most effective* quantum trinity doesn’t include Ant-Man. Wasp, Hood, and Ghost is actually a very viable war attack team. Search up a hood Medusa solo and you’ll know what I mean.

Also, you’re telling me that if you had a blade, and only blade, you’d be able to finish a whole war path with him? Sentinel, Sabretooth, etc, wouldn’t be a problem for you? I imagine I could get about as far or farther with just ghost.
  • Options
    PiccoloSBC wrote: »
    @Colonaut123 stop giving blade so much credit. Ghost can still hit super hard without synergies. Blade needs GR to have AAR against villains and gain that insane attack bonus. He sucks against a lot of bleed immunes especially when he doesn’t have danger sense. Without danger sense his damage output is a little above average.

I use him a lot without GR and he gets quick kills. He has one of the highest base attack rating in the game and his sp2 deals massive damage. On top of that, he has guaranteed bleed at WTB and gains power during bleed.

Yeah he is bad against bleed immunes, but so is AA.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Kamala Khan is best meme champ and the worst god tier wud probably be Thor. Wait, is Thor god tier?
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Kamala Khan is best meme champ and the worst god tier wud probably be Thor. Wait, is Thor god tier?

Pre 12.0 thor was god tier
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Pre 12.0 thor was god tier

So that’s a no for the current Thor.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★

It doesn't matter if you need to bring synergies if you don't need any other champion than Ghost to clear everything. Epic trials of the alchemist I only brought Ghost and Blade for the possible dormammu with full synergies for ghost. She's gotten through a run that had sabretooth, Abomination, Killmonger, Iceman, Angela, Miles morales and diablo without any revives and 4 lvl 3 health potions all by herself, didn't even need blade. There's literally no champion in the game that is as versatile as her and she has on top of that one of the best damage outputs in the game. I've gone through AW path 4/5 all the time with ghost, antman and wasp. There are tons of videos on youtube of people clearing entire lanes with just her no problem.
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    worst god tier for me would be GP, I get she bleeds well, can tank S3’s and has power control and incinerate but just think she’s not really applicable to most form of the game. Better options in AW to use, not that great at AQ, haven’t really need her apart from the thing for like 4 months in EQ and no chance you’d take her into ROL or LOL. Yeah she’s good, but she’s on the bench for like 90% of content
  • Options
    Lol! Thanks for all the feedback guys.
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    best trash champ is KK, at least she s poison immune and has nice furies