**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question for Kabam please

gsil6374gsil6374 Posts: 439 ★★★
Hello Kabam. I was wondering if you guys have any plans to continue redesigning characters like you did with Luke Cage, Venom and so on? Obviously you won't tell me who those characters are, or when you plan on doing so. I was just wondering if they are in the works.

A suggestion; not every character needs to have new abilities. I'm sure people would be perfectly fine if you took other abilities and added them to characters. One example is Colossus could do a long stun (like Thor), when he hits you with his L3. Everytime I see that one hard hitting punch, I think of Mike Tyson. Also, his armor ups could provide extra attack damage for basic attacks as well. Small things to make characters better that shouldn't cost too much time for the development team. Just my two cents.

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    They won't divulge that info at all, but they've stated before that they always look at champs.

As to your suggestion about Colossus and his Armor Up/damage, that already happens from a synergy with Omega Red.fyf02dlciif8.png