**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* mystic gem- who should I use it on? Mephisto?

HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
edited January 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Greetings summoners

Papá needs some advice. From the sweat of my brow in the Champions challenge I earned myself a 4* mystic gem. I was happy. But I had no worthy champions at the time to use it on. I’m at a level where I don’t need scarlet witch for game progression any more (I’d been waiting for her in a crystal to use the gem) so I’m forgetting about her. I just pulled a Mephisto, and I’ve uploaded the rest of my mystic roster below. Is Mephisto worthy enough to dupe and hit up with stones? I’m Gold 2 with my ally so hopefully that gives an estimate of the kind of opposition I’m facing.

So yeah- Mephisto? Yay or nay? Or wait for some other mystic? I'd be able to rank 5 him pretty fast

kg21tuot3x37.png

Comments

• DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    I for one have a duped 4* mephisto, couldnt be bothered ranking him up as he is not in my plans,

Im currently spending all my resourses on 5* and then 4* if anything is left. Plus i recently pulled 4* GR.

I would personally wait, the mystics you need you dont have SW needs duping, Magic is great GR and Dr Voodoo.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Mephisto is great and you really need him duped to be better. He is all about those aura of incineration.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Mephisto needs his dupe to be useful. He can be a solid champ. He has some useful immunities and can counter some annoying things. I'd use it on him over Dr. Strange personally but I'd probably save it for SW. Take him to R3 and see what you think, if you really like him then use it. Some people swear by him, if you could power drain more than once I'd love him.
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    @Whathappened I actually just duped my Dr Strange from a crystal. Any ideas about what his scaling is like?
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Wait for SW or Voodoo, not worth it. It really is only useful in getting to the L3 faster and doesn't overly help in gameplay offensively plus everyone on offense has a Blade to take him in war.