**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pure skill

What does pure skill actually do, I had some ranked up and see no difference . Thought kabam looking into it ?

Comments

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Looking into and fixing are 2 different things
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    It's been broken since 12.0. It doesn't do enough to warrant mastery points.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    K82 wrote: »
    What does pure skill actually do

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
  • Options
    K82K82 Posts: 3
    Thx guys for the replies . At least now I know lol
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Nothing it's been broken forever and I don't remember the last time I heard anything about it, this is the case for many things in game that they said that they were going to fix but just stopped and hoped we'd forget about it but in this day and age that's harder than they think.
  • Options
    peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    K82 wrote: »
    What does pure skill actually do, I had some ranked up and see no difference . Thought kabam looking into it ?

yea sadly it does nothing.

also it says on the unusable masteries that they are still working on adding new masteries.

Maybe they'll have new masteries in before they celebrate the game's 5th year anniversary.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Pure skill and inequity have been being looked at for months not sure when it will get fixed.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Inequality needs to be fixed plain and simple. No reason for a mastery to be broken as long as it's been. According to Kabam PS is working as intended but it just doesn't do enough to be useful. PS should be reworked or people need to be refunded like MD was, It shouldn't take over a year to make a decision on PS..or fix a mastery. These are core mechanics. Honestly this is pretty disappointing.
  • Options
    Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175
    edited February 2019
    Coming up on almost 2 years since the changes in the game mechanics rendered Pure Skill mostly useless. The MD comment that PS was next was promising, but it sure would sting less if they just refunded levels 4 and 5, and locked them out until they did fix them. There is no legitimate reason to have them open.

Ironically, I fully unlocked Inequity....I must have the mastery touch of death. Only thing that kept me from unlocking MD fully was the lesson learned from the PS betrayal.
  • Options
    Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175
    Tick tock. Someone resurrected an old my little Symbiote thread, will this do the same or remain in limbo?

Only one way to find out...