**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

One champ shouldn't be placed in war more then twice.

Guys its a very serious problem in the alliance war, that some of the alliance has got a lot of duped Hyperion, korg , thing and ironman infinity war, emma frost and other god tier camps. They place them for 5 to 6 times in one battel group. It becomes impossible to defeat them. And this is totally unfair.
There should be a rule that one champ can be placed only for once or twice in one battel group. Other wise the difficulty will go so high that the game will loose its charm among intermediate player of this game.
Please give your opinions what do you think about this.

One champ shouldn't be placed in war more then twice. 33 votes

One should not be placed more then twice in one BG
6% 2 votes
One champ can be placed for many times as one wants to.
93% 31 votes

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Just learn how to fight them.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Get good.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    We rely on only placing each champ once because in master tier, everyone can kill these so diversity is key here.

Do what all of the master ally’s do and Get you a ghost or Corvus cheat code champion and this will no longer be a problem
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Ultimately, it hurts an alliance to place so many of the same champ because diverrotu points go down but nothing should stop a team from that if that's really what they want to do.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    all right give me ur money. I will buy that many champions n place them to meet ur request.