**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How i change my Email if i dont remember Account Creation date???????!

I’ve been trying to change my in game email and provide all the information that needed, but the support won’t change it for me because i don’t remember the exact day of creating account. I cannot check the achievements because I’ve started to play on android and after a while switched to ios so the achievements date is 2018 but I’ve started to play at the very beginning!!! Help.

Comments

• Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    You cant
  • Options
    FLYERFLYER Posts: 66
    It must be another way to improve that this is my account, besides how can I improve it more then that I receive emails to my mail that is linked to kabam id and can answer to them
  • Options
    Hi there OP,

I'm sorry you're having issues remembering your account creation date. A way to possibly help is checking with Google Play to see when/if you started making purchases around a certain time. Otherwise, unfortunately this is something you will need to handle with Support directly as we do not have ways of assisting here on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.