**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It’s finally complete!

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
Last month (jan 2nd) I pulled my third 5 star (ghost) and I was super happy. A couple weeks later, I get my 4th, hood which happens to be a synergy. I already own ant man as a 4 star and YJ as a 3 star so the attack links were sorted but I was missing the most important member, wasp, and today I pulled her in a 4 star crystal. I let it spin out, and it popped, but lag kept it going, and eventually the lag stopped and it landed on ghost and rolled over to wasp. I was so happy and pumped. I’m going to r4 my ghost and put her on my team along with the ghost and go for uncollected in the next few months

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Congratulations! I've heard that this particular synergy team is very strong, and you can consider yourself lucky!
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I don't have Hood, but I have Ghost, Antman, and Wasp as 4 stars. Ghost is amazing with those synergies, and Antman hits pretty hard with the Ghost synergy. Wasp already hits hard, but she gets a nice boost in attack if you have all 3 on your team. Congeatulations on the good pull!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Insane luck my man. Congrats 😉

Where are you at in Act 5?
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Thanks guys :)
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    Insane luck my man. Congrats 😉

Where are you at in Act 5?

5.1.4 right now :) seem to have come to a halt in progress
    Edit : 5.1.5
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Nice ! I'm waiting for Wasp (who I have only 2*), so I understand your happiness. Congratz ! :smile: