**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mordo evading X-23 heavy after parry

tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
edited February 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Today in aq, X-23 couldn't nullify or cancel mordo astral evad when heavy is used aftet parrying him. She has been always able to negate it. Why was it changed or is it a bug?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    She has no ability to counter his evade. If she used to counter, was because of a frame issue that onky affects some devices.
    So you could say that she was always bug, and it's not intended for her to bypass astral evade. If it gets 100% fixed in the future, then you had your warning
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    A bug for sure. She should have never gotten through his Astral Evade with a heavy after a stun.
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    It's been like that from the beginning. It was one of the reason i took her to 4/55. She was my first 4/55 and we used to rely on aq for resources back then.

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,733 ★★★★★
    I don't have the exact post but I think the fix was made around Dec 2017.

Now Mordo's astral evade will not activate only on this condition.
    • Mordo's Astral Evade has been updated to no longer activate if Mordo is suffering from a Concussion or Fatigue debuff.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    tkhan08 wrote: »
    It's been like that from the beginning. It was one of the reason i took her to 4/55. She was my first 4/55 and we used to rely on aq for resources back then.

Used to be like that.

They fixed this months... maybe close to a year ago? It's when they fixed the "frame rate" issue.

Drax, X23 and Elektra could bypass his astral evade.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    ^^^ so could AA
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    They fixed the frame rate issue by making Drax slide back lmao. X23 and AA were never 100%. I don't use x23 but AA does seem to fail more than he used to so it does seem like something has changed.
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Pro Tip. IWIM's blasts bypass it!
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    X-23 bypassed astral evade 100%. I have used her a lot against Mordo.

If these champs were broken for so long, they should have stayed that way.
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Passive stun eg wasp heavy mid combo can bypass it which is helpful but no character unless they prevent evade can counter him
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    tkhan08 wrote: »
    X-23 bypassed astral evade 100%. I have used her a lot against Mordo.

If these champs were broken for so long, they should have stayed that way.

That's not how it should be. They were clearly bug. Just reading their abilities would be enough to understand it, since there is none that can counter the other.
    Confirmed interaction bug since Mordo was released. Somewhat fixed a long time ago, even if some devices still suffer from this bug