**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 4

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
I've put off completing due the various content and time, but as of now who would be best to use. Please list alternatives. I will try to list my four and five stars to help. Due to the game being down I can't check my roster to list, but feel free to give me some suggestions for teams.

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Act 4 is more of a grind than an actual challenge. If you have a 5*, just bring your top champs and I’m sure you can do it.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    @V1PER1987 so your suggesting bring in your best and just work through it. Do you think Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch (both 4* that are awakened) have value in ACT 4?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Absolutely they do. There’s only a couple areas you may need to watch out. There’s a starburst patch somewhere I think in 4.2 or 4.3 (I always forget). If you have Gulk he’s best or bring a regen champ. There’s also a couple thorns nodes and a Magneto with 1% regen per second. Bring in a Yondu, Gulk, Proxima, or someone not metal with heal block and you will be good. They toned down a lot of the nodes so for the most part specific champs aren’t needed.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    BowTieJohn wrote: »
    @V1PER1987 so your suggesting bring in your best and just work through it. Do you think Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch (both 4* that are awakened) have value in ACT 4?

Wait, am I in 2019 or 2015? I hope you have better. SW is more than okay champion but DS...