**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awakening gems

Hey Mcoc I was just wondering if the was any way u guys could give out a normal 4* awakening and 4* awakening gem crystals. If u guys could that would be great if thanks at least u messaged back

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Short answer: No

Medium Answer: Kabam isn't going to just give these things out because people beg for them. These are one of the rarest item in the game for a reason.
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Why not ask 6* awakening gems..it will be amazing!
  • I’d like to see more opportunities to awaken 6* champs. The recent offers for gold were awesome! I hope we see more! I think a generic 6* awakening gem or class choice would shake a lot of gold out of most mid and upper tier players if a AG was at the end of the packages.

Better opportunity to awaken a 6* champ would also increase the attractiveness of the sig stone bundles or daily cards. I myself would only buy a bundle if I had a great champ awakened. The game RNG makes it hard enough to GET a desired. 6* champion, and then, if it’s one that needs awakening/high sig? , that can be a long enough wait that some will just give up trying; we’ve lost a few alliance mates to that type of fatigue.
    Anyway, appreciated the opportunity we had to use our hoarded gold!
    Thanks
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    One day, there will be the point where you own all the Champs duped and the Awakening Gems are just rotting in your inventory. You can‘t imagine how many, especially 5* Class AGs, I‘ve thrown at random Champs yolo.

Just be patient … and yeah, I‘m waiting for more 6* AGs!
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Lilcaine said:

Hey Mcoc I was just wondering if the was any way u guys could give out a normal 4* awakening and 4* awakening gem crystals. If u guys could that would be great if thanks at least u messaged back

Honestly everything you're asking for is in the solo crystals especially the Supreme solo Crystal. So if you're not uncollected I would suggest trying to get that taken care of and just let those crystals build up in there and I guarantee you you'll walk away with a ton of 4 * Awakening gems and stones