**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Creative Ideas For Questes / Bosses In New Contents

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
First i wanna thank anyone who's working to make this game as fun as it is lately wev'e seiing many content that consist of some great stuff ( maze - variant ) .. and then i just had this question in my mind !

how can we make this even funnier and interactive yet challenging to play ?

-as an example the new 2 class locking system for specefic chapters is great but it's becoming more and more present and it's taking some great stuff from us as players ( synergies etc.. ) i'm not against it but why not just try other things ..

--Questes : as an idea toggle the synergy bonuses between a full path of enemeis in a quest let's say a path consists of ( void / kilmonger / black panther cv / hulk / avenegers )etc..
* void = gets fear of you bring in an avenger against him
* km = gets a chance to shrugg debuffs while his vibranium is active / counter punches
* bp cv = gain attack
* hulk = gains a bar of power etcc

other ideas is to make paths and fights dependent on some general rules in all marvel universe not only mcoc such as :smile:

* this path requires a scientist to be explored / others need wisards / others needs strength / others needs wisdom / others needs small champs / large ones / others can't be passed with large or small ones / evading champ ! /

+ paths requires vilains / avenegers only / guardians only / x mens only / class specefic only / dimensional beings ! / symbiods

*** Bosses

- as an example i would love to see some new and unregular fun bosses that can make you think twice about what you're bringing

* ex( blade ) : you start the fight with a passive bleed debuff on you that deals 0 damage but blade gains
power over time with it / blade's danger sense have been upgraded and he toggles it against all classes

*ex ( symbiod supreme) ; you have in a quest 5 or 6 paths each of them has a symbiod that guards the last
boss fight each of them is giving him a bonus ( not the regular attack and health ) something new maybe venom gives him klyntar buffs / venompol gives him genetic memory / symb spidey gives him evades after specials

please feel free to share your thought and your ideas and thanks for reading

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Gates? Class requirements to proceed are literally that.

I personally would not like having to deal with anything like the blade boss since it’s unavoiable AAR assuming you are saying it expands to all champs. Black Widow except way worse
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Gates? Class requirements to proceed are literally that.

I personally would not like having to deal with anything like the blade boss since it’s unavoiable AAR assuming you are saying it expands to all champs. Black Widow except way worse

it's for hard content you should expect worse