**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trial - expert

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
Hi all,

This is the third such iteration I've fought through and one thing remains the same. The expert level as a f2p and with one 4/55 is ok (bar day two/aggression node, with KM or hype..) to complete on all six days.

The last day with all the buffs? Km on aggression, wasp next, then juggs? Completely beyond me with all buffs running and a generic attack and health boost.

So my question is, why make six days challenging but ok for every week to complete at this level, but make the last day spectacularly or if kilter with the prior six days? I can't be the only one.. six of six for the last two weeks, but zero of two for the last two final days off expert.

I get the whole "get good" argument, but this is the third such version where the weekly is feasible but the last day way over powered. Does anyone else feel the same? Feels odd to get 1800 five star shards throughout the week, almost auto fight through the heroic difficulty on day seven, but get completely rinsed on day seven master/expert..

Makes this game seem even more daft than normal.

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Spelling errors throughout....
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    I'm FtP and I have struggled in a few fights but never failed to complete Expert. Usually I am down 1 or 2 champs by the end just based on the nodes and the enemies on them. I don't see it being much harder than the weekly trials except there are more fights and each type of node is present. But that's why we got the boosts.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Only one I found truly absurd was iceman with spite. 3 of my champs died just from the coldsnap at full health even with arc overload. Then one champ I had it going good and he just backed into a corner and held it when I arc overload was going.

Unfortunately I didn't have a counter for iceman to bring so was SOL on that one. Only time I didn't complete epic trials of the alchemist was that time. Still think that was a very cheap fight with the scaling of the coldsnap wiping out a r4 5* champ with Arc overload healing them up.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    It's the step from yesterday to today that even with boosts I found hard to get above. Seems an overly large step in difficulty
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    It's the step from yesterday to today that even with boosts I found hard to get above. Seems an overly large step in difficulty

With all the boosts, I only lost 1 champ on Expert, and it was against Diablo (he got one of his power gain potions). But even then it only took another 4 or 5 hits to KO him.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I'm f2p and with only 1 4/55, did expert without any boosts