**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thought I’d try my hand at Tier Lists

2»

Comments

• Options
    SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    edited February 2019
    Daredevil classic is quite good when duped with max sig.

It’s the Netflix one that is trash.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hmmmmm that does raise a good point. Ranking different types is more comprehensive way to rank them. I’ll most likely make a second list for that.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

Well, as stated above, the two areas he excels in (invisibility sight and special evasion) are redundant with the other dd and sparky
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    There are some things I disagree with but it is YOUR opinion so you do you :)
  • Options
    SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    edited February 2019
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

Well, as stated above, the two areas he excels in (invisibility sight and special evasion) are redundant with the other dd and sparky

DD classic has 100% chance to evade projectiles at max sig.

Just because he shares some abilities with other champs (that came out after him, btw) does not render him as useless as Kamala. By the same logic, would you consider Cable, Karnak, and Heimdall all “trash” because KM has true strike and is clearly better? This also presumes every player has every champion—an ability is only “useless through redundancy” if you actually have a highly ranked version of the other champ.

You are certainly entitled to your thoughts, and while I do not think DD classic is even close to a god, I politely disagree with your classification as “trash.” 🙂