Utah Marvel Contest of Champions meetup?

Hey everyone. I know this is a place that seems not to be as active, but I am wondering who would be interested in a meetup for all MCoC players in Utah. I know a couple of people in real life that are good friends that would be interested.

Comments

• LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 225 ★★
    I'm down in Utah County. Would be interested.
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 126
    I might be a bit late to the party, but I live in Utah and would love a meet up of some kind
    @RickRoller @Xyresic_Lemon - where are you guys at in Utah.

If we get enough interest, I think I could convince my wife to let me host a meetup at my place. I got a theater room with 9 seats that would be a good spot, we could airplay some stuff on the big screen.

• Fanboy23Fanboy23 Posts: 3
    Where do I get to to vote
  • RickRollerRickRoller Posts: 11
    I'm in Utah County (Provo, to be precise). I'll get some things figured out since this would be fun.
    Fanboy23 said:

Where do I get to to vote

What are you voting on? @Fanboy23 in Utah and interested in a meetup?
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 106
    Me and my brother are both in West Jordan and could maybe make something work
  • TAGSTAGS Posts: 1
    ⬆️ I’m this guys brother and would be interested.
  • Chally1500Chally1500 Posts: 2
    edited November 9
    Did you guys ever meet up? I'm in provo and have a couple coworkers that play too, one of which would be excited to meet up.
  • I'm in West Jordan
  • Ogden for me.

Did you guys ever meet up? I'm in provo and have a couple coworkers that play too, one of which would be excited to meet up.

No plans yet... I'm gonna see if I can find a good time (with wife approval). I'm willing to host in the Maddog Theater.
  • RickRollerRickRoller Posts: 11
    Hey all. No meet up has been planned as of yet but we still should! I'm in Provo as well and would love to do Dungeons or something with you guys!