**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parry stun duration varies at times.

Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
I know it varies with certain champs ( Rogue ) or also using stupefy. In my case it is maxed out so my parry stuns for 2.5 seconds. This just happened in arena Sym spidey vs og spidey and my stun from parry was under a second. Not even time to react and it was gone. Next fight same thing. Emma vs Electro. Only way to stop this is to close and reopen the app
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    In arena your opponent has masteries. Max limber will shorten parry stuns.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited February 2019
    shawnli87 wrote: »

Nah not to this point. Reducing it from 2.5 to under 1 ? Limber maxed out reduces it by 48% would give it 1.2 ish seconds. Enough to react.
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    Vossler77 wrote: »

Nah not to this point. Reducing it from 2.5 to under 1 ? Limber maxed out reduces it by 48% would give it 1.2 ish seconds. Enough to react.

Yea? Well, add that to the list of descriptions Kabam needs to change for masteries lol(everything is broke)
  • Your parry stun can't be 2.5 seconds :-)
    Most of the time - 1.6sec.
    https://youtu.be/75-XzEo1l0M
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    Vossler77 wrote: »

It’s not being reduced from 2.5 seconds. The stun duration from parry scales based off your champ’s perfect block chance. The ceiling from parry itself would be 2 seconds, but no champ gets that.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Parry max 2.0sec
    With max stupefy? +0.5sec
    Hence 2.5sec
  • Karuseus wrote: »
    Parry max 2.0sec
    With max stupefy? +0.5sec
    Hence 2.5sec

No. Look my video above and read description in it
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    @Crushtest
    I forgot about scaling with perfect block chance.

That being said, theoretically it’s possible to get 2.5 sec stun if you use sentry, and you are in steadfast approach, no?
    I mean he gets 100% perfect block chance in that mind state
  • Karuseus wrote: »
    @Crushtest
    I forgot about scaling with perfect block chance.

That being said, theoretically it’s possible to get 2.5 sec stun if you use sentry, and you are in steadfast approach, no?
    I mean he gets 100% perfect block chance in that mind state

Yes, with stupefy stun can be 2.5 seconds :-)