**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Mephisto worth a 3 -> 4 Gem?

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
Ive had a 5 star rank 3 to 4 gem for some time now. I just dont have the best options for it. I have a guillotine at rank 3 but dont ever see using her and I just pulled a mephisto the other day. Im not too excited about him as an offensive champ and my retired alliance doesnt do war so what are your guys thoughts on him as an unduped rank 4 champ? worth it or wait?

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Not worth it unduped, he also needs synergies to be great on offence. I'd save the gem a magic, ghost rider, Voodoo, symbiote supreme in the future will help you more than a mephisto now.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I find Mephisto great, even without synergies. But he really does need his sig ability to get the power gain engine going.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    My 5* mephisto is unduped and rank 4. He solo’s The boss in variant 2.2. Not to mention all the other things he secretly does.

He also cleared the champion with ease during his eq and the champions brawl event. He pairs nicely with blade. He’s poison immune. He’s underrated unduped to be honest.