**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry Still Bugged

Has there been any news on when or if parry will ever be back to the way it was pre 12.0? Yes, it is a lot better than when the update first came out but I still find it very inconsistent and differs across different champs and different modes of gameplay. Anyone else still notice this as well? I have found it has been off ever since the update in march.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It's just a different timing required to successfully parry. Parry is working perfectly for me
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    I have that problem too but I don't know if it's parrying or just unresponsive blocks after a combo. I swear there are time where I can hold for a parry after a combo and my guy just stands there taking hits
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Apparently they were going to speed up the time it takes to raise your block which would help with parry against the new Uber quick AI, doesn't seem to have worked at all. In fact none of their bug fixes have worked in 14.0 for me, am actually getting way more now