**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Possibility for a 5 man daily quest in MCOC

Tonberry_kingTonberry_king Posts: 47
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello, I believe the inclusion of a 5 man daily quest would be a great addition to the game that everyone would appreciate!

Content for these quests could include a mini boss with a random node effect whether you would have it be a random one every time or one selected from a group of the more difficult end game nodes.

There could be 5 lanes each with a support link to the mini boss each with their own mechanic like a bleed/poison/power gain path. Possibilities on this could be expanded on.

The rewards wouldn't be amazing but would be something relatively helpful in regards to helping summoners progress between beginners and end game players, with a chance at something very useful that would not make it a total waste of time or energy for extremely progressed summoners.

I feel this would give alliances a way to help their less experienced members gain experience on different nodes they will come across in later content, while at the same time grinding rewards with the possible chance at an undetermined reward that is great for anyone.

These 5-man quests wouldn't lock champions from other activities and would have no energy cost as the lanes should include maybe 5 champions to defeat before the miniboss.

This is an idea that could be tweaked and adjusted in many ways to create what I believe to be a good additional piece of content to mcoc. There are many possibilities in regard to boss difficulty/rewards and I hope to see this down the road some day!

Thank you for anyone taking time to read this and have a wonderful evening (^_^)

Please like this post if you agree! And please post your ideas as well!

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    So Map 1?
  • Tonberry_kingTonberry_king Posts: 47
    It would be something much shorter than that, able to be completed in less than 30 minutes similar to daily proving grounds quests. Encountering these nodes with greater frequency would be a better tool for learning and something to do for extra rewards. If you have constructive ideas about features that could add to or improve this daily quest idea it would be nice to hear. The idea is to form something everyone could utilize in addition to the in place daily quests!