Options

Looking for a relaxed alliance

Hi i just started playing the game again and have hit a road block with Tier 4 CC and was hoping to join a alliance that is Chill and relaxed that are doing map 3 maybe 4 my last alliance only ran map 1 so my experience is a little lacking. my ingame name is JuiceBoxWeasel thank you for reading and have a nice day

Comments

• Options
    Blaz1ng_3ch0Blaz1ng_3ch0 Posts: 169
    Hay man, i sent you an invite in game, we do aq map 3 and 4, we ranked silver3 last season, we are pretty relaxed but take quests and wars seriously.
    If you want to know more i sent you a friend request in game
    Alliance: fire strike
    In game name: Blazing Echo
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Weasel I just invited you to join my alliance S.H.E.IL.D. it's really fun/relaxed group that also plays to win and get the best prizes we can. I've been in a few alliances and my current is most balanced I've see. Come give us a shot!
  • Options
    I have a great alliance for you! We just kicked our only dead weight in our alliance! We have 25 strong players with killing skills! Our players range from 150k to 580k. We have 5 spots open. Bring your friends and join an awesome drama free group who are active and ready to get back to Gold tier. We use Line for communication and require people to participate twice a day minimum to keep AQ/AW from becoming stagnant. We run map3 to 100%x3 for max rewards and glory. Mostly older players with jobs and family lives and a few younger players as well.
  • Options
    DeviantDeviant Posts: 106
    new alliance part of a large group of alliances is looking for new members to fill it up. Looking for young members looking to improve and older members looking to slow down but still move forward. members must be active and communicate . Must use line app . Line Id is deviant_x. In game DEVIANT~SS.
    HIT ME UP IF YOUR INTERESTED!!
  • Options
    MidevylMidevyl Posts: 215
    Check out my post above. We are a pretty relaxed group looking for people to grow with us as we make our way to doing map5/4/4 AQ and gold in AW.
    Midevyl in game
    Midevyl1 on line if you have any questions
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Weasel wrote: »
    Hi i just started playing the game again and have hit a road block with Tier 4 CC and was hoping to join a alliance that is Chill and relaxed that are doing map 3 maybe 4 my last alliance only ran map 1 so my experience is a little lacking. my ingame name is JuiceBoxWeasel thank you for reading and have a nice day

Hi Weasel. Are you still looking for an alliance? Please message me here or in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014. We have a sister alliance that could use your help as you get your bearing from returning to the game.