**HOTFIX AND GOODIES**
Our latest Hotfix is now live for both iOS and Android! Please manually update your game. Additionally, because of the bugs’ impact on energy refill consumption, we have provided summoners with Energy Refills and a few other items to assist in the Contest! Sign in and check your messages now to claim yours!

Champion Spotlight - Mr Sinister

Comments

• Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    So, the current interaction isn't what is supposed to happen. Okay. Can you explain exactly what the interaction is supposed to be?

From the notes about Hawkeye's Hemorrhage accelerating all of the damage into 4 seconds, I gather that the entirety of the debuff's damage is transferred to the opponent.

What I want understand is how this is supposed to interact with the suicide masteries. Should the exact damage you are suffering transfer over, or the total damage you are set to receive or the remaining damage you are set to receive? Any of those might be correct for Double Edge, but what about Liquid Courage? As that debuff never goes away, technically the damage it will deal is infinity.

Please explain how this is supposed to work. Thanks.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I got a question. Is it possible to stop the debuff transfer through ability accuracy reduction?
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    I got a question. Is it possible to stop the debuff transfer through ability accuracy reduction?

I think it's not possible as it will transfer if bait or block whatever
  • Maldroit2 wrote: »

Yes, Archangel with neirotoxin for example
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    Can we get more information on the Cable synergy? Is it an equal chance for the 25% attack/25%power gain/25% armor.

I believe we need the %'s to make an informed decision on if we will go for him. Thanks!

Most likely rng, similar to void’s debuff mechanic.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    I didn’t
    Other Champion Synergies

Strong Matchups
    Hawkeye
    • Imagine all the damage contained in Hawkey’s Hemorrhage Bleed compressed into 4 seconds. That’s the effect Clint can expect when Sinister Transfers that debuff back to its source.

I didn't realize the entire debuff duration damage would be compressed and transferred over the 4 seconds. How would this interact in AW as a defender when placed with coagulate / double edge? Since the health will be boosted a ton, will the same tic damage be transferred over (resulting in a 5 second death) or will it be transferred just as if the attacker joined the fight with coagulate / double edge masteries on?

It would deal a boosted amount based on the Defender's Health. However Coagulate will still work to reduce the length of the bleed.

That sounds very scary with Mr Sinister placed on defense with suicides and gets a SP1 off against non-immune, you'll be ticking for 2000+ a second. I really hope that's not the case and this was tested beforehand, nor was it the intention that you'd be required to bring a double immune to counter this.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,050 ★★★
    I didn’t
    Other Champion Synergies

Strong Matchups
    Hawkeye
    • Imagine all the damage contained in Hawkey’s Hemorrhage Bleed compressed into 4 seconds. That’s the effect Clint can expect when Sinister Transfers that debuff back to its source.

I didn't realize the entire debuff duration damage would be compressed and transferred over the 4 seconds. How would this interact in AW as a defender when placed with coagulate / double edge? Since the health will be boosted a ton, will the same tic damage be transferred over (resulting in a 5 second death) or will it be transferred just as if the attacker joined the fight with coagulate / double edge masteries on?

It would deal a boosted amount based on the Defender's Health. However Coagulate will still work to reduce the length of the bleed.

That sounds very scary with Mr Sinister placed on defense with suicides and gets a SP1 off against non-immune, you'll be ticking for 2000+ a second. I really hope that's not the case and this was tested beforehand, nor was it the intention that you'd be required to bring a double immune to counter this.

Exactly this. As soon as those huge numbers came up from LoL champs with 3+m health it seams like they want to switch it around so the players get the boosted damage when attacking him in war.

We will now take 20% of his boosted health as damage over 4 seconds (not sure how deep wounds interacts) instead of 20% of our health. Keep in mind he has anywhere from 75% to 700% health boost in war. That will be instant death to us. It also doesn't address liquid courage and it's infinite duration either.
  • FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 140
    edited February 2019
    Question:

Does sinister transfer damage your set to take from debuff....or transfer the debuff as it would apply to the opponent but in accelerared to 4 sec time?

Lol sL looks like he got suicides transferred as they would apply to him....but accelerated

Next question: how do u accelerate an indefinite debuff to 4 sec .....like liquid courage poison?

• sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    it seems to me that the inclusion of mr sinister and havok will cause chaos in the AW. they are complex characters and with many strategies and personally the time limit of the battles will influence since being so complex if they are placed in nodes of sub bosses will be extremely difficult. They are very attentive to the demands of the highest aspirants and lose sight of the other players that we do not have the foruna or the luck of acquiring these characters which puts us always at a disadvantage
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,050 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    My guess is liquid courage would eventually do 100% damage at max, so it can transfer 100% to you over 4 seconds.

That's just a theory, but based on the mastery .6% health indefinitely would be 100% as it isn't capped.

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 6,621 ★★★★★
    Can Ant-Man glance Sinister's special 2?
  • sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    jybhjkaky0uy.jpg
    bnw11xmj458t.jpg

that absurd the overwhelming potential. 70% regeneration to critical hits and 100% chance to return disadvantages. Even if you dodge or block, it's too unfair. I have been saying it in other discussions and the new characters are very powerful being that like me and many other aspirants we have a great cadence of characters 2015 2016, these are very lacking in abilities against such powerful abilities of the newest characters. (I've been in the game for 4 years and I still get bad characters without having the slightest chance of having good characters on defense and very few to attack).
    havok also has that advantage of applying those disadvantages while hitting and then explode in the face to accumulate 10 charges .. wow, it is exorbitant tana disparity between old and new characters .. and worse update 2 characters every time
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Frankmcoc wrote: »
    Question:

Does sinister transfer damage your set to take from debuff....or transfer the debuff as it would apply to the opponent but in accelerared to 4 sec time?

Lol sL looks like he got suicides transferred as they would apply to him....but accelerated

Next question: how do u accelerate an indefinite debuff to 4 sec .....like liquid courage poison?

I don’t know why they’re talking about compressing the entirety of the damage into 4 seconds as that’s probably the easiest way to make a broken champ and adding needless complexity. Keep it simple and take whatever the damage per tic is and transfer that over to the opponent with the same debuff for a base 4 seconds.

When I saw this ability, this is how I thought it would function.
  • FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 140
    edited February 2019
    Frankmcoc wrote: »
    Question:

Not sure what’s really going on in the SL fight

It’s not the damage that 4* sinister is taking from LC and DE that’s transferred over ( accelerated to 4 s)

—————>Because his health pool is way too low to make those 82k tics

But it’s also not liquid courage( as would be applied to LOL SL )infinite poison Aka 100% health over 4 sec

——————-> because then he would be dead in 4sec.

Any ideas
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Special Attacks
    Special 1 - Genetic Disruption
    Mister Sinister sends a pulse of energy, infusing his opponent with faulty genetic material.100% chance to Transfer all Damaging Debuffs to the opponent for 4 seconds. This ability activates even if this attack is Blocked or avoided.

Voids debuffs are generating damages due to his ability, will those get transfer after Mr sinister sp1, or will they be considered non damaging debuffs (eg. Petrify, weakness)?
  • So I bring void and he reverses all of voids infinite debuffs into permanent damage dealers?
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 175
    Can Mr Sinister transfer debuff caused from bleed node, poison node, caltrops node and biohazard node to opponent?
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    Special Attacks
    Special 1 - Genetic Disruption
    Mister Sinister sends a pulse of energy, infusing his opponent with faulty genetic material.100% chance to Transfer all Damaging Debuffs to the opponent for 4 seconds. This ability activates even if this attack is Blocked or avoided.

Voids debuffs are generating damages due to his ability, will those get transfer after Mr sinister sp1, or will they be considered non damaging debuffs (eg. Petrify, weakness)?

Nvm from what I can see in uncollected quest void debuffs are not transferred.
  • Ok. He seems pretty op though with unavoidable debuff transfer
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    So what if he is on boss node with suicides. R5 Sinister is around 36k HP if I am not wrong and that equated to 400k+ HP.

Double Edge ticks away 20% HP, meaning 80k and he uses SP1, will the attacker take 80k damage in 4 seconds or 20% of the attackers HP in 4 seconds?

@Kabam Miike
  • GamerGamer Posts: 8,824 ★★★★★
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    So what if he is on boss node with suicides. R5 Sinister is around 36k HP if I am not wrong and that equated to 400k+ HP.

Double Edge ticks away 20% HP, meaning 80k and he uses SP1, will the attacker take 80k damage in 4 seconds or 20% of the attackers HP in 4 seconds?

@Kabam Miike

Ide to that os ther make the boss or u take it Down with a hawkeye Not the Best either. Or. Take him Down with the node with debuff imuns one.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 8,824 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

@Kabam Miike

Ide to that os ther make the boss or u take it Down with a hawkeye Not the Best either. Or. Take him Down with the node with debuff imuns one.

I dont understand what u r saying so im gonna disagree
    u u dont understand me u neither Can disagerd with it that just wierd what im meant u Can ise the node to yours advant to u dont Can bleed him. With let the rigth side node stay op then hes wuld kil him self with recoil Not the Best to do but that a options to.

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 2,669 ★★★★
    Can ghost phase out of the transferred debuffs?
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Can ghost phase out of the transferred debuffs?

Yes she can as long as she doesn't have concussion