**HOTFIX AND GOODIES**
Our latest Hotfix is now live for both iOS and Android! Please manually update your game. Additionally, because of the bugs’ impact on energy refill consumption, we have provided summoners with Energy Refills and a few other items to assist in the Contest! Sign in and check your messages now to claim yours!

Champion Spotlight - Mr Sinister

12346»

Comments

• JCBR wrote: »
    Hi I need an explanation on this.

I brought my Vulture as I thought he would be a good counter for Sinister - Dash back to incinerate Sinister and allow him to transfer the incinerate debuff because I thought Vulture would just convert it to chitauri energy, but I got the incinerate debuff and acquired the full damage in a 4 second duration. Is it supposed to work that way? I thought vulture is incinerate immune.

Is he dup?
  • JCBRJCBR Posts: 43
    JCBR wrote: »
    Hi I need an explanation on this.

I brought my Vulture as I thought he would be a good counter for Sinister - Dash back to incinerate Sinister and allow him to transfer the incinerate debuff because I thought Vulture would just convert it to chitauri energy, but I got the incinerate debuff and acquired the full damage in a 4 second duration. Is it supposed to work that way? I thought vulture is incinerate immune.

Is he dup?

yup duped vulture. I figured they have a lot to fix on Sinister so after that I never used my Vulture against him. Used red skull instead
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    Can I use sinister at unblockable specials node & in inverted control node or against emma sps on war?