**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NC making the war not fun

2»

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    sigh... the original argument was if he evades, he'll hit you. if thats the case, its luck. The argument is that if you react fast enough, you can block and rinse and repeat with minimal health lost. Its not a guarantee that if he evades, he kills you or even hits you. if you can do something to prevent that death, but dont do it, its based on skill not luck. but it is luck or not whether you can switch him on the first try
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Yes. Luck in this case refers to the chance (greater than 0%) that he may evade while you are switching him. Luck is just a handy common word used about anything involving some degree of random chance. Luck = RNG for this game. NC is easy when he switches, but the point of the thread is that NC is annoying to fight since you generally want to play the Switch My Stance mini-game with him each time. And part of that annoyance is his chance to stop the switching process through a triggered evade. Which we shorthand as bad luck, especially if he does it more than once.
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    It comes down to skill, no luck. You just need to practice more. Also, he'll be gone soon. You don't see many NC in tier 1 or even in tier 2 anymore.
    Takes a bit of luck, he could evade in the middle of blocking hits, also I still see a good amount of NC's in T2.

Doesn't take luck at all. Space out your hits and block the moment he evades. No luck involved.
    But he has a chance to evade, so it does take some luck, like I said, it's not garunteed the first time, he could spend an entire half of the fight trying to do this.

I'm not saying it's all luck no skill, but there is an aspect of luck to it, you can't deny that.

Yes, I can. No luck involved. He has terrible armor, so it doesn't matter at all if it takes half the fight to switch him, you'll still take him down in 30 seconds after you do. Like I said, play it slow and watch out for evades. All skill, no luck, easy game.

Let's just all agree that switching him is an annoyance, and that he dies fast, and move on, rather than get bogged down in people arguing whether there is an RNG chance of him evading during a switch (which, there is, hence the mention of luck, etc, etc, not OMG you need to pray to beat NC nerf plz).
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @Amonthir Times like this I wish I could react twice to your post. Lol and agree