**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magik or Scarlet Witch?

I have both Duped 4 Star. Which would of these two would be best to take up to Rank 5? (On the road to Uncollected) Please keep in mind abilities. Thank You

Magik or Scarlet Witch? 80 votes

Magik
40%
xNigArrsssSpity68ZENTendersquadadqqedfyvrKingCrooksMets17Alex13369SiddhantKwatraDarthHaasWrathfulRavenSpiderCoolsPaulinodasilvMelkerlannerocx23433IBlueShiftIDenzel116Markg25Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 32 votes
Scarlet Witch
60%
Goose_81TheManMythLegendbuffajrDrake2078TJ82Foxhero007Darkrider05Dean9300450Sixshot1OrcDovahkiinJEbertCassyDuke_Silver_fr3do_Youconfusedhiddenblizzardtom523elan0418Bruinsfan8510sbdjdk 48 votes

Comments

• Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    F1TLYFE wrote: »
    On the road to Uncollected

That's a rather broad statement. What exactly are you looking for? If you need power lock, Magik is the right option but if you need a strong champion with high damage I would go for Scarlet Witch.

It also depends on what other champs you have available and what abilities are therefore needed more.
    If you already have a Vision rank 5, for example, I would go for SW.
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Ask yourself why is probably never going to be a 5 stars version of scarlet witch.

Theres your answer.
  • Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Gildenlow wrote: »
    Ask yourself why is probably never going to be a 5 stars version of scarlet witch.

Theres your answer.

Well, there's no 5* version of Deadpool X-Force either.. but yeah I'd go for SW too lol
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Both eventually, but if you already have a powerdrain/lock champ (vision, doc ock, etc) then no one debuffs better than a high sig SW. If no powerlock, then Magik.
    Helpful info: SW kills champs reliant on buff buildups (Medusa, the Champion, Hulks in general), debuffing potentially with every crit hit from anywhere. Magik's sp3 does the same but needs, you know, to build up to the sp3. The sp2 powerlock doesn't debuff either, while you'll always have a chance at power drain and regen popping up for SW.
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    How
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Scarlet Witch
    SW just because she isn't available as a 5*, so you won't spend more resources to take up a better version of her later.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    SW is amzing
  • Options
    UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Scarlet Witch
    You won't regret ranking up your SW just before you pull a 5* version you could have put more resources into. Also, she's amazing.
  • Options
    F1TLYFEF1TLYFE Posts: 56
    Thank you all, I have duped Magik at a high signature level of 69 and Magik is just at about 5 I used an awakening gem. And my thing is which one of the mystic champions would help me on the road to Uncollected now the damage Magik does with powerlift and power drain and power steal is insane but I have heard so much positive about SW . I would like to Rank 5 my vision eventually . But im wondering which of the two heros would help me best in my journey . lwihpfcaqk3z.jpg
    zltioy852rle.jpg
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Magik
    F1TLYFE wrote: »
    Thank you all, I have duped Magik at a high signature level of 69 and Magik is just at about 5 I used an awakening gem. And my thing is which one of the mystic champions would help me on the road to Uncollected now the damage Magik does with powerlift and power drain and power steal is insane but I have heard so much positive about SW . I would like to Rank 5 my vision eventually . But im wondering which of the two heros would help me best in my journey . lwihpfcaqk3z.jpg
    zltioy852rle.jpg

Based on that, go with Magik .. SW needs to have good sig level to be really effective ...
    sig 5 .. means she's not really that good (yet) ... Magik @69 .. sweet ... ;)
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Scarlett Witch, even after her nerf she is the best 4*Period. And 4* signature crystals are easy enough to come by now days.
  • Options
    F1TLYFEF1TLYFE Posts: 56
    kid53iaw2xwd.jpg
    qnyirdzdi1wr.jpg
    4sdo1jgf72w3.jpg
    Well everyone I want to thank you for your votes. Here is an update I needed Magik's SP2 to help me get through specific quest which helps plenty, so I did decide to go with her first. Within a matter of days I was able to accumulate resources necessary to Rank 5 Scarlet Witch. And the Beautiful thing is she just has been duped as of yesterday. So the power level has increased with her. All I am missing is a few more Tier 4 Mystic Catalyst Fragments before she is at Rank 5. Thank you all for your help!newc5prcsd61.jpg
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Once SW has a higher sig she will be more useful to you. She can regen, nullify, power lock, power drain, power steal, poison, and build fury/cruelty to do even more damage. Plus her sp2 is incredible.