**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Characters that need buffs

I recently got a 6* Red Skull and he seems to have some very good abilities, but (and it's a big but) he hits like a wet wipe. He's so weak so his abilities may literally be only good for alliance war defence. I've saved for months upon months for character I may never use. Not complaining about the RNG but Red Skull is the main enemy of Captain America he should be a decent character to play!

Magento, another character in need of buffing or reworking. Main enemy of the X-Men, leader of The Brotherhood and an overpowered mutant. In game, awful. Has the advantage over metal using opponents which in theory should be awesome.....alas it is not and it's not ALL people who use metal.

Others who need buffs Cyclops, Colossus, Groot.

Any others feel free to comment below. Hopefully Kabam will take note on our thoughts.

Comments

• NairvehlNairvehl Posts: 111
    edited February 2019
    There is a forum discussion for this already here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/103185/champion-improvement-suggestions-edited-by-mod-for-clarity/p1

There are currently over 15 pages of ideas for reworks. And Kabam has stated that they are paying attention to these ideas.
    This new discussion is, frankly, spam. And I will flag this as such.
  • BiggusOmegaBiggusOmega Posts: 43
    edited February 2019
    Nairvehl wrote: »
    There is a forum discussion for this already here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/103185/champion-improvement-suggestions-edited-by-mod-for-clarity/p1

There are currently over 15 pages of ideas for reworks. And Kabam has stated that they are paying attention to these ideas.

Ok is there any news for that attitude buddy? There is such a thing as saying stuff in a civil way. Instead of seeing yourself as grand judge, jury and executioner of spam perhaps use some manners and try not being as angry at concerned gamers. Bit of life advice pal, it's a game not a profession. Unless of course you work for Kabam and it is your profession, then I'll be submitting a complaint to them about your general customer service.
  • NairvehlNairvehl Posts: 111
    Nairvehl wrote: »

Ok is there any news for that attitude buddy? There is such a thing as saying stuff in a civil way. Instead of seeing yourself as grand judge, jury and executioner of spam perhaps use some manners and try not being as angry at concerned gamers. Bit of life advice pal, it's a game not a profession. Unless of course you work for Kabam and it is your profession, then I'll be submitting a complaint to them about your general customer service.

Hilarious. You view my attitude as rude, I view it as matter-of-fact. BTW, thanks for the life advice. It's not as if I learned that growing up. Also, how did you interpret anything I said as angry? I was just letting you know that this is spam. Frankly, you seem too easily offended. And if I was a Kabam employee, you would receive a message along the lines of, "Hi there. There is already a forum post about this topic here [insert link]. To keep the forum nice and tidy, I'm going to close this discussion." Or something like that.

Get your attitude checked.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Send a Colossus his way!