**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Increased Ability Accuracy

JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
What does increased ability accuracy affect in a champ’s kit? Take the following separate hypothetical instances and apply 30% increased ability accuracy; how would these numbers be affected? I’ve tried to use easy numbers to calculate. Thanks in advance for the help!

1. 100% chance to inflict taunt for 5 seconds, increasing the chance of an enemy using a special attack by 50%

2. 50% chance to inflict bleed on critical hits for 10% of attack over 10 seconds

3. Striking an opponent grants 10% chance to gain a fury buff for 10 seconds, raising attack by 10%

4. Gains a stack of a passive buff every 10 seconds, increasing critical rate and damage by 10% per stack

5. This special attack grants 50% chance to inflict stun for 5 seconds

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    It simply increases the chance that an ability will activate.

1) 100% + 30% chance to include taunt
    2 ) 50% + (0.3*50%)chance to inflict bleed
    3) 10% + (0.3*10%) chance to gain a fury buff
    4) no change as far as I know. Unsure if let's say your opponent reduces your ability accuracy, will the +30% ability accuracy return is back to a higher value or not.
    5) same as case 2)
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    From the devs on ability accuracy synergy with HE. “ That one just affects the accuracy of status effects. That means abilities like Hawkeye's Hemorrhage also status effects like Black Panther's CW Armor ups will trigger more often.”

1)130% chance to taunt.
    2)65% chance to bleed.
    3) 13% chance for fury.
    4)nothing.
    5)65% chance to stun.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Also venom the duck has a domino synergy for 35% increased ability Accuracy on specials. Meaning his Toxic Armor normally 75% chance to be applied has a 100% chance to be applied.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    I don’t want to get too specific and say too much, but that’s really helpful. Thanks guys.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    JChanceH9 wrote: »
    I don’t want to get too specific and say too much, but that’s really helpful. Thanks guys.
    Ignore that reddit post you got.

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    What's a passive buff?