**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Venom Bug

Today after the maintanance i encountered a bug on the uncollected difficulty of the monthly event.

More Specific Chapter 3.1 there is a Spiderman MIles Morales at the start of the map that he was able to evade my Venom's attacks constantly(tried more than once, same result). Not sure if Venom's ability to stop evade against other spider verse heroes is working. But in that case against MIles Morales it is definitely not working at all.

Comments

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Dude there are so many threads on this. Buffet removes the Klyntar buff on Venom that allows him to stop evades...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Bug?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Dude there are so many threads on this. Buffet removes the Klyntar buff on Venom that allows him to stop evades...

This guy is right @DPool21

Also nodes like Fisticuffs or any type of Pilfer could disable the Klyntar buff, leaving Spider-champs able to evade Venom.

This issue is coming up several times per week. I'm starting to think it should be stickied for a little while. This is not a bug.
  • DPool21DPool21 Posts: 47
    Alright, didn't know about that until now.

Well then it should make more sense to me if that Klyntar Buff was actually a passive effect, but then again as it now it makes sense the way it works. Thanks!
  • Shouldn't his Klyntar ability be passive? Being removed is bs in my books.