**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blocking and Hold Heavy Randomly Stops?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
Sorry but I can't write down all my device information right now but I Will in a bit, just wanted to see if anyone else is having the same Bug.
If I'm holding a Block for more than about 3 Seconds it randomly let's go of the Block on it's own, and if I'm holding a Heavy for more than about Half A Second it quickly let's go of the Heavy without me even moving my finger... First experienced this in AQ Map 4, in 3 separate Fights, I will see if it also occurs in other parts of the game when I get home. (Just wanted to put this out there while I have a minute, again sorry I don't have All the information ready to ho but I will write it down in a bit.)

Comments

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    This has been problem on and off for awhile but since the most recent updates it seems to have gotten much worse.

My blocks keep dropping for no reason, for example I was running master Valentine event against Thor who had his 2nd and I went to block it then it randomly dropped when I was holding it and I got hit and stunned and ultimately lost my champion.