**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ideas for major scale updates

Been with this game since it started, and have had some ideas that I am finally sharing.

1. Fight Achievements - Recall the old arcade rooms, a group of observers watching a player dominate a fight and after the knock out you hear: "Perfect KO!" That is skill and that player enjoyed some special recognition from his observers. Wouldn't it be great for MCOC to track players fighting styles, and reward those that display amazing skill? Imagine a player's profile displaying his or her perfect fight percentage? And imagine players receiving extra rewards on each fight for achieving these feats? I would really like to see this come to MCOC.

2. Difficulty Achievements - In line with the previous idea, what about handing out extra attractive rewards to players that complete fights or quests with inferior champs. Imagine taking on the Master quests with your 2* lineup in exchange for some nice loot. Suddenly our 2* and 3* champs are not so useless. But this achievement would mean perfect fighting and extra revives and potions.

3. Unique Team Synergies - I really like the new synergies that come with the newer champs. It has boosted the capabilities of boring champs. Suddenly I thought: team synergies! Take the guardians of the galaxy for example. Their current synergies are currently quiet boring. But lets say MCOC designed a special bonus synergy unique to the GofG that activates when characters of this group are together. This could be applied to groups such as Avengers, Defenders, New Avengers, Xmen, Fantastic 4, ect. This would increase the value of champs deemed garbage and incentivize players to rank up their rosters.

4. Champion Outfits - Lets use Ms. Marvel and Captain Marvel as an example. I still don't see the difference between the two in terms of stats and abilities. I think all champs dread getting one of these versions after ranking up the other version. So why can't MCOC instead offer the ability to simply change the look. Imagine a new function to collect outfits for your champs. Who wouldn't want to see IronMan in his Black and Gold outfit, Beast in his first class outfit, or some other classic or modern variation. It could be a new item in the store, and an exclusive reward. These outfits could even carry with them boost to stats, or new abilities.

5. Special Attack #4 - this would unlock for 4* champs at rank 5, for 5* at rank 3, and so on. Why not, right?

I am curious to hear your opinions on these ideas.