**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do I recover from disappointment?

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
I did the 2nd round 5* Havok arena.
The cutoff went way above the 1st round. I've even seen some names that rarely went for a featured champ, among the top 150.

I've put in 36mil and that's still not enough.

This is my 4th Featured arena grind and all of my 5* featured grind has always been the unpopular/lesser utility champs (but I liked them at the same time).

The first was Winter Soldier as I liked him and got him.
2nd was Night Thrasher but I forgot to share the cutoff (I was ranked 148 at 32mil) and Trucos ended up posted their prediction that's 12mil more.
3rd grind was still NT to get him awaken but the cutoff went high EVENTHOUGH there's not much to him.
Higher than the first round and higher than Trucos' 1st prediction.

I'm confused on why the number is always unpredictable (except Diablo).

Kinda wish that KABAM would've extended the number at this point.

Anywho, congrats to top 150 people.

I'm gonna need some rest from the game. Ma heart and ma soul are broken. Any advice to heal ma heart? Maybe I should just be a man and grab this disappointment by the balls? Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    I feel you man, sorry to hear but it does happen. Just take a break from the game or arenas and come back refreshed and fighting! Best of luck to you in the future!
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,179 ★★★★★
    Most grind the 2 becasse ther sow how low it wher make more wont to go for it.
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    I think u should wait for trucos to give the cut off of round one. then do 300k more in round two of that round one cut off to not end up being disappointed again.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Everytime you feel like hitting the arena, read a book. After a month you’ll be a lot better off intellectually. :D
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Just don't put so much pressure on the rewards you get and try to have fun playing the game. IMO...
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    It's a gamble when you decide to grind for a champ. It sucks when you don't pull it off, but still its a gamble.