**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The deadpool at the end of love is a battlerealm

Thank you kabam you did it you got me to spend hundreds of units in the first few hours of the quest just to slap me in the face with a unkillabel final boss you really did good this time i guess its my fault i haven't gotten a five star domino or arc angel right?? or a duped void honestly the most disgusting thing you have done in a while i cant even use my 3 star void because even with the strongest buffs he still dies blocking in 4 hits honestly f*ck this sh*t

Comments

• WeaselWeasel Posts: 10
    also just had to give him masochism didn't you
  • MichaelW92MichaelW92 Posts: 38
    Also, another suggestion would be maybe watch some videos on YouTube of other people doing the quest so you can see what you'll be up against.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I used a 3/30 sentinel against the master version for fun. It worked pretty well
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Void, modok, basically anyone with heal reversal who can deal with the regen when he’s close to death
  • InsomInsom Posts: 3
    Maybe try Evade/Dex instead of Blocking.
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    MichaelW92 wrote: »
    Not every player is meant to get through it. Just keep building your roster and you may be able to complete the harder quests one day.

Haha I was just putting this as a self-note to myself. I'm a low-leveled player and I just now quit trying to defeat that stinkin' Iron Man IW in Cpt Marvels Champion Clash. Seriously tho, I hate Iron Man, SO MUCH.
  • GU_GU_ Posts: 18
    @Weasel duped starlord can easily take down that deadpool if you have one high hit combo. Also used redhulk for the second time around stack 10 heat charges. Be patient it is possible without heal reversal.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    So the domino before deadpool was easier for you?
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    dp was so weak. starky taunted him to death! Domino n emma needed some evading.also I find dp so effeminate always.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    That many units... You could've just used the champs mentioned in this thread.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Weasel wrote: »
    Thank you kabam you did it you got me to spend hundreds of units in the first few hours of the quest just to slap me in the face with a unkillabel final boss you really did good this time i guess its my fault i haven't gotten a five star domino or arc angel right?? or a duped void honestly the most disgusting thing you have done in a while i cant even use my 3 star void because even with the strongest buffs he still dies blocking in 4 hits honestly f*ck this sh*t

Try using your sp1 the same time as your timer ability. 1 will be eaten, one will stick. as for blocking just gotta be real good at intercepting. if you can get a few good intercepts then cycle deadpools s1 and punish. if you cant intercept good yet then this challenge isnt for you and you can do more in the future
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I used a 3* sentinel for fun on my alt its dp he has been around forever and isn't that hard if you take a healblock champ
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Weasel wrote: »

Wow...I mean wow lol. Sorry man but if you spent hundreds of units to get to an easy boss it sounds like you were just playing over your head. This wasn't a hard challenge. You can't blame Kabam if you couldn't do something you weren't ready for.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If this was a troll post well done lol