**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I awaken my 4* Winter Soldier

Recently I recieved both a generic 4* awakening gem and a 4* skill awakening gem. I was thinking of saving the skill gem until I got a blade or aegon, but after watching some videos of the WS/KM synergy, (both of which I have 4*s of) I'm thinking of using the skill gem on Winter Soldier. Currently I have just finished act 4 100%, and this is the first month I have finished an EQ on master, although I am stuck 100%ing Mr. Sinister. Should I use the gem on WS or save it for a better champ?

Should I awaken my 4* Winter Soldier 27 votes

Awaken Winter Soldier
7%
TheVyrusPeterQuill 2 votes
Save the skill gem for a better champion
92%
Winner12344321myPUNCAKEThunderGodSpiderCoolsCassyHammerbro_64RO53TT1Paulinodasilvelan0418XxLoganTDCxXPaytoPlayMarvel2289Maldroit2Noob2435KnightNvrEndingMarkg25FhfjghhggggjfhfjgZipioTimeTravelerUltimatesaber32 25 votes

Comments

• elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53
    I have 5* duped WS and 4* KM... You will get 2% damage on every hit in the combo meter... Even though he is 5* rank 2, his damage is underwelming... He crits like 4K after 100 hits... Also WS doesn't need to be awakened for this synergy to work... The only thing you will get is random power drain... Save the gem and wait for blade or someone else... If you use it on WS, you WILL regret it... What other skill champs you got?
  • jimmyjohnsjimmyjohns Posts: 24
    elan0418 wrote: »
    I have 5* duped WS and 4* KM... You will get 2% damage on every hit in the combo meter... Even though he is 5* rank 2, his damage is underwelming... He crits like 4K after 100 hits... Also WS doesn't need to be awakened for this synergy to work... The only thing you will get is random power drain... Save the gem and wait for blade or someone else... If you use it on WS, you WILL regret it... What other skill champs you got?

I also have:
    Gwenpool(awakened)
    GladiatorThor(awakened)
    Killmonger
    Massacre
    Taskmaster
    Korg
    Agent Venom
    Falcon

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    I like Winter Soldier as much as the next guy, but either give the gem to Killmonger, or save it for Blade.

Alternately, if you're really skilled, you could give it to Taskmaster; but you need real practice and skill to get the most out of him; whereas Killmonger is very easy to play with.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Use it on killmonger or korg
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    He’s very useful if there’s synergy with KM however I wouldn’t use gem on him. There are better options in game