**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing 5* Heroes need a Buff to stay attractive

Like Kabam confirmed not all of the Champions will be available as 5* Heroes. Those Champiosn are Cap WWII, Scarlet Witch, Dr. Strange Thor and classic Dardevil (I think?).
So this actually is the best reason to buff these Champions (again). Because some day every Player wil have enoug 5* Champions on rank 3, 4 or even 5. So there will be no more reason to use these 4 stars. I really don't get it.
Gwen Pool, Hyperion and Star Lord are so OP as a 4* and still they will be regulars in the 5* pool eventually.

So please Kabam, consider to rethink your desicion to exclude these champions or buff them again or they will be useless at some point and not "exclusive"

Comments

• adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    We need to have the 5 star pool reduced to champions that everyone would be really happy if they opened them. WE NEED WOLVERINE!!!!!
  • Oh yeah I forgot
    - Wolverine
    - Black Bolt
    - AOU Vision
    - OG Vision
    - OG Deadpool
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited July 2017
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    Oh yeah I forgot
    - Wolverine
    - Black Bolt
    - AOU Vision
    - OG Vision
    - OG Deadpool
    Way more than that.

Normal characters:

Doctor Strange
    Black Widow
    Dare Devil (Classic)
    Thor
    Scarlet Witch
    Punisher
    Electro
    Deadpool X-Force
    Gamora
    Magneto (Marvel Now)
    Black Bolt
    War Machine
    Cap WWII
    Abomination
    Joe Fixit
    Vision (AOU)
    Miss Marvel
    Wolverine

Deals:

Vision (Comic/Classic)
    Red Deadpool

Special:

Kang
    Thanos

All these characters currently have no 5* form and aren't on the list for upcoming ones.

I'm not really sure they need a buff to actually compete with 5* now though, if they come out as 5* in the future they might be a bit to strong.