**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Captain America Infinity War

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
So i just pullled him on my 5* and got a R3-R4 Science Gem for him , i just need 1 more t3 science to 35/35 him then got enough resources for 45/45 and then i'll use rank up gem to 55/55 him. Now my Question is , does he need his duped to be good ? or can i take him to r5 as soon as i get the resources? im Elders Bane already and got no r5's atm , im gonna 55/55 my hyperion almost to r5 him later on.

Comments

• Options
    WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    So i just pullled him on my 5* and got a R3-R4 Science Gem for him , i just need 1 more t3 science to 35/35 him then got enough resources for 45/45 and then i'll use rank up gem to 55/55 him. Now my Question is , does he need his duped to be good ? or can i take him to r5 as soon as i get the resources? im Elders Bane already and got no r5's atm , im gonna 55/55 my hyperion almost to r5 him later on.

In my opinion, you can rank 4 him while he is unduped. But, i would only rank 5 him once he is duped, don't trust on meh 100%, since i don't have him as a 5*, or even as a 4*. I would prioritise Hype, and once you awaken cap you could take him up to 5/65.
    maybe you could show us your roster, so we could see if you have any other options to 5/65?
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    Only other champs i got is Magik , Blade , AA all duped and a 6* cap ww2 and iron man iw