**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Strong Casual Alliance Focused on Members

Ever feel like you are stuck grinding for an alliance and spending so much resources on your alliance that it may actually be holding you back? I'm here to tell you that it probably is holding you back and there is a different kind of alliance for strong players that is still successful.

This is a casual alliance, but one where you can grow surprisingly fast. We are a pretty strong alliance - around 12 mil when full (we have 2 openings) and we have several very strong players who can rip through just about anything. We never ask for donations and wars are voluntary and less frequent (let's be honest, the rewards for war aren't really that great for the massive effort required and having 8 champs locked up much of the week every week for an entire season). In a way, it is amazing how quickly our members grow, but only if you buy into the dogma that the only way to grow is to maximize effort on AQ and AW. It isn't. I don't even think that's the BEST way to grow. When your champs are free much of the week, you have more time to do events and story. Even daily events usually have better rewards than war. When you aren't constantly depleting your resources to pay for aq, you have more resources to use elsewhere. When you aren't stuck grinding arena for hours just to pay those treasury donations, you have more time to do all these events that give such good rewards. And when you aren't running war non-stop, you never need to waste units on super expensive alliance revives/healing potions - units can actually buy you some pretty great prizes if you are able to save them. We want our members to play in an environment where THEY benefit the most, not where they sacrifice their progress for the alliance.

If you are ready for an alliance where the alliance is there to benefit you instead of the reverse, where the game is fun instead of work, look me up in the game (thiazole) and send me a message. Warning, although we mostly run free maps, our AQ prestige is high, so our aq is probably harder than you'd expect. You'll need at least a full cast of rank 4-4*s and even that would be a little bit soft to handle our aq unless you are a very good player (this is a perfect alliance for 2nd accts of very experienced players).