**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The problem with Drax the destroyer....

RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
I noticed an occasional bug awhile back, but I didnt see it too often so I didn't make much of a big deal of if. Sometimes, the enemy I was fighting would shrug off the first hit in any combo I would attempt. In less agressive AI it wasn't too much of an issue and the next hit would be like normal. Next combo attempt was almost always the same thing. In more aggressive AI, they would immediately start smashing my guys face in after this shrugged hit. This morning with my top champs in AQ, I was able to determine that this is an issue with Drax. Looking back on this issue in the past, I can say that it's only been him. I have a suspicion that when Kabam "fixed" his extra combo hit issue, this was the unintended result. I hope to see him fixed, as he is one of my favorite backup champs. When I started this game, he was one of my first 4* champs and I used him quite alot. Has anyone else noticed this issue with Drax the destroyer?

Comments

• KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    I’d recommend recording a clip and posting it. I’ve never noticed this with Drax.
  • RotgutRotgut Posts: 14
    I’d recommend recording a clip and posting it. I’ve never noticed this with Drax.

Agree with this. Drax is on my main team (r4 5* awakened) and Ive NEVER seen what you described. We really need more info, though. Who were the enemies you were facing when this happened?